Source Editor is a free software application from the Source Editors subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-02-18. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
This is a simple editor with text coloring.
Edit next types of files: C/C++ (.c, .cpp, .h), C# (.cs), Java (.java), Ix86 Assembler (.asm, .inc), Resources (.rc), Xml (.xml, .config), Java Script (.js), Cascading Style Sheets (.css), Html (.html, .htm), ASP.NET(.aspx, .asmx, .ascx, .asax,...).
View edited web-files in the inner or external browser and navigate the web.
Add any extension to any color-scheme
and to be registered and/or opened by Source Editor.
It also :
- has feature for printing (in Black & White + bolding)
- recognizes (for coloring) some C common definitions like BOOL, TRUE, etc.
- recognizes for C# most classes, structures, enums...
- does it also for Java
- has projects (list of files) manager
- can be extended for any additional tokens coloring
- can run compilers and compiled programs with options
- can generate html image for code publication on the web
- has templates for Asm, C/C++, C# and ASP.NET files.
- has examples for C/C++, C#, Java and Masm32
Source Editor (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 1.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.